Russell moved to Lethbridge in 1980 and immediately began a full-time career in real estate. Lethbridge is his home where he and his wife Anne have raised their family, volunteered, and worked. His work focus has always been real estate, including residential and commercial sales, and new home construction. His reputation is on of hard work and integrity.
Here are the skills he offers clients:
- Experience in current and future market trends, regulations, banking and loans, interest rates, comparative market analysis, real property reports, home inspections, and down payments.
- Past president of the Lethbridge Real Estate Board and long-time board member.
- Current member of the Alberta Developers Association. (BILD)
- Recognized as Realtor of the Year, and recently awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Real Estate Board.
- An ability to represent clients in their best interest and calmly navigate the complex Real Estate process.