Carolyn has built a solid foundation of clients in Lethbridge and the surrounding area. This has been accomplished through her professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to always put her client's needs first.
- Carolyn studied Education at the University of Victoria and taught in White Rock, B.C. until her 2 sons were born. After that, she decided to dedicate her time to staying home and raising them.
- 1980 brought many changes for Carolyn. She moved to Lethbridge and started a new business, where she trained and supervised over 100 decorating sales associates.
- In 1989, Carolyn decided to earn her Real Estate License. Her previous work background has provided her with valuable skills that she uses daily in Real Estate negotiations, educating homebuyers and sellers, and effectively marketing the team's listings as well as all listings on the MLS system.
- Carolyn has made a point of keeping current with all Real Estate rules and regulations. ie. interest rates, comparative market analysis, home inspections, banking and loans, and down payments.
- Carolyn is often described as proactive and makes her clients feel comfortable during the Real Estate process. Her clients often visit her at open houses, and, if time permits, to catch up on what is happening in their lives. As a seasoned Real Estate professional, Carolyn recognized and values the trust that clients place in her, and she strives daily to exceed their expectations.
- Her can-do attitude and enthusiastic caring nature are ideal for identifying each client's needs, and her skill is always working toward helping clients fulfill their Real Estate goals.
- Carolyn has been the recipient of many sales awards and continues to maintain this standard of Excellence with clients.
Carolyn is happy serving her clients and guiding them through one of the biggest investments of their lives. She feels incredibly fortunate to work with amazing clients that become her friends, and a strong part of her network.